Marketing & Sales Product Owner
Sanoma Learning is the leading European learning company, serving over 20 million students in eleven countries. We offer printed and digital learning materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education. Our methodologies have been developed based on deep teacher and student insight and really understanding their needs. By combining our educational technologies and pedagogical expertise, we create learning products and services with the highest learning impact.
With 650 employees spread over 60 teams across Europe, Sanoma Learning's Technology department contributes to our company's goal of helping students reach their full potential with our best-in-class learning solutions. Together, we innovate and contribute to an ever-changing world of education, and we all share a deep-rooted passion for education. Every day, our methods and technology have the ability to positively impact millions of young minds across Europe. Being part of our Technology organisation, you will join the largest cross-cultural community of Sanoma Learning and contribute to the digital transformation and future of education in Europe.Sanoma Learning is part of Sanoma, an innovative and agile learning and media company, impacting the lives of millions of people every day. For more information: www.sanoma.com / www.sanomalearning.comWe are currently looking for a…
Marketing & Sales Product Owner
About the team
Our Enterprise Technology team is responsible for development and support of the back office applications. You will be part of the our Enterprise Technology Marketing & Sales team, which is responsible for the development and support of our marketing & sales applications. We hope you have knowledge and experience of a marketing & sales process domain and you are able to determining program vision, scope and roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders.
Sanoma Pro office in Ruoholahti Finland or Sanoma Learning office in s’Hertogenbosch The Netherlands
Knowledge of and experienced in
- Knowledge of marketing & sales processes and campaign automation/CRM solutions
- Knowledge and experience on working with agile way (Scrum and SAFe)
- Preferably business process analysis in Marketing & Sales area
- Preferably functional experiences with Salesforce and Selligent
- Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working and Scrum
- Being a good sparring partner for sales directors as well as process experts/key users
- PreferabSelf-starter, working effectively and independently
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
General Skills (non-technical)
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability toAbility to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Drives for results
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as Product Owner or in a comparable role
- Experience working in a international setting with distributed application development teams
- Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
- Fluent in English language
For questions about the vacancy, please reach out to Anne Kylmälä . To announce your interest in the vacancy, please share your motivation letter and CV with email@example.com .